Thursday, March 12, 2020

Wow! Just Wow! Orchid show at Longwood....


Not that Longwood NEEDS more publicity...but after showing NYBG's very different Orchid show that snakes through their remarkable Victorian conservatories, it's only fair to do due diligence to the Duponts. Honestly, I don't think there's a public garden on the Planet that does flowers so lushly, so superbly and in such an over the top, grand fashion. If you have a hat, I suggest you take it off in their honor. My hat's off to you, Longwood! I think any more commentary from me is superfluous! Enjoy!







x Fredclarkeara After Dark ;SVO Black Pearl FCC AOS

x Fredclarkeara After Dark ;SVO Black Pearl FCC AOS



















(the end! whew!) What a wonderful respite from the Covid-19 madness!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, PK, for all the wonderful photos over the last week or so. Balm for the agitated soul in these anxious times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black orchid is stunning. I have never seen such a plant. It all leaves me speechless.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

A garden near lake Tekapo

The crevice garden of Michael Midgley Just a few years old, this crevice garden was designed and built by Michael Midgley, a delightful ...

Blog Archive