Thursday, November 7, 2019

Picture this!


If you happen to follow my blog you know I take lots of pictures. Up to now I've resisted including video clips, but then I realized, why not? Some things will show up much better in motion...so let's do a little catch up! Here are some motional (as opposed to Emotional) clips from my life the last few years...


Planting a flower wall in Chengdu, July 2019


Fernleaf peony in easternmost Georgia, May 2018

Turns out these are kind of easy to do: let me know if you'd like to see more!

3 comments:

  1. I like them. Love the peonies swaying in the wind with the mountains in the background. They could even be a bit longer, maybe up to 30 seconds? They did take a bit of time to load, sorry I didn't time it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback: I've known about this feature for some time. I take lots of film clips--but honestly don't put enough time or energy into filming them...

      If I get some better ones, I'll add from time to time...

      Delete
  2. I will certainly look forward to more video. Seeing the mushroom pop was fun. One never gets to see that. Of course most of what you would show is probably something I would never see in the wild.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

A garden near lake Tekapo

The crevice garden of Michael Midgley Just a few years old, this crevice garden was designed and built by Michael Midgley, a delightful ...

Blog Archive